Anybody we know?

Mo's70MCs

I don't know if he is or has ever been to this site but I seen that article a while back when I was looking for a supercharger for my car. I can't remember what size ProCharger he had on it when that article was written as for some reason that info is left out but he has had a smaller one on it and then moved up to a F2 ProCharger and put out alot more power.

I know some people don't like superchargers and turbochargers as they think it is cheating but how else can you put out over a 1,000 hp and have a perfectly streetable car... cool

Mike Roy is a Hot Rod Drag Week veteran. I've seen that car make a bunch of passes over the years. That sucker leaves hard and cooks down the track, plus always makes the week of driving 1300 + miles. Car always wins it's class. IT IS A BAD MONTE!!!

David

He could bring it to an FGMCC meet and make good money charging us to test drive it or even just ride in it! How many noticed he's not running a baby block? smile

Dan