LED tail lights

raceking46

I always get asked about the Shiney Hiney taillights. Sometimes looking back in the rear view mirror I see people pointing at them.

I absolutely love them.

Ya I love them too, so do the Vancouver motor cycle cops. I was pulled over because they were flashing too fast? The law in BC says they must flash between 60 to 120 per minute. Does anyone know if I use a variable flasher this will work slow it down...

Ya I love them too, so do the Vancouver motor cycle cops. I was pulled over because they were flashing too fast? The law in BC says they must flash between 60 to 120 per minute. Does anyone know if I use a variable flasher this will work slow it down...

Put in an electronic flasher in where the factory turn signal relay is. It will not care what the LOAD or capacitance is in the circuit it will simply go ON and OFF at the correct intervals. The mechanical one that is factory DOES care and this is why you get a fast flash to indicate a bulb out so you know to go check them. That was the old school way of telling you a bulb is out. Now today cars have sensors for everything and they let you know a bulb it out, which one it is and how to change it (just kidding on the last part). Pretty sophisticated electronics now.

But the electronic flasher should resolve your FAST FLASH situation for running these LED tail light.

Regards