dash lights

Putting the dash back together can't remember where the dash light that ends on top of ash tray and goes on the new printed circuit board.Thanks for help

Hey D if your talking about the bulb that is mounted to a socket fixture that houses the fiber optic cable that runs down to the ashtray then that socket twist locks into place in one of the bulb openings just above the Clock in the same houseing, choose either the right side or left.

Darren.

Hi Robert, That socket for the fiber optic gets its power from the Printed Circut board and can be moved within reach of the fiber optic cable length to anywhere on the dash cluster. Where as the Heater bulb or Heater gauge cluster has its bulb in a plaastic housing that has to be pushed in rather than twist in and its power comes from a secondary power feed wire rather than the circut board so No on that one and I would imagine its the same for the AC dash as there is no printed circut board on that one either.

Darren

As I looked at it yesterday putting the lighter and ducts in dash it seems to be a ground for the whole printed circuit because it ends on top of ash tray where you can't see it.So I guess it can go anyone of the dash light holes I"ll try it there.When you remove stuff a you get older you forget.If you write it down you lose the paper.Thanks