Junction Block on core support , Battery ?

snomobeelr

There is a small block on the passenger side Mounted on the core support behind the battery. Between the Battery and Radiator. There is a red wire from the harness to it. Is there supposed to also be a wire from the positive side of battery to it as well ?

Thanks Guys. So could I place an in-line fuse in there instead of a fusable link? Car isnt stock or Factory Restored. Anyone have a picture of the Bolt for thr battery tray mount to the Core support Braket and core support? I am in the process of putting it back together. I also got the steel wheel wells instead which I heard will need some tweaking.

Thanks agian

A fusible link will handle power surges much better than a typical fuse. The inline fuse will tend to pop right away with any excessive current it sees, where the fusible link will happily hold up to some abuse for a period of time before it blows.

Fusible link wire is easy to get at the auto parts store. I think that wire uses a 14ga link wire..grey in color. You can use solderless terminals to put one together, but I'd recommend soldering them anyway. While I was at it, I made up a couple of extras that I stash in the car just in case. I had one fry when I tried jump-starting the car once...don't want to go through that again.