need iMac help...

LS5

Ok guys after years of having windows all the way up to windows 7, my home pc bit the big one and I took the jump to an iMac....... It really leaves me scratching my head in frustration as it just doesn't have the same quick functions as my old windows or does it and I cant figure it out ??? Key work is QUICK function.

I guess what I am use to and cant figure out if the Mac can be configured this way is..

when I wanted to copy or cut and paste I right clicked the mouse and the rest is simple..

also the same for the function of saving a picture or making it my screensaver was just as quick with the right click..

and last for now until I find something else to bug me is when I made a mistake or went to erase what was in the web title box at the top I am always use to erasing from left to right and find that to be so friggin annoying to have to erase from right to left now....??

How can these functions be made WAY more easy and Quicker on the Mac ???

anyhelp is appreciated as I can do all these things talked about but after frustration or useing the control,command and or option bar after doing 2-3 other things in a row,how is that Quick or simpler than the soooooooo much easier way on windows...

Darren.

I hate macs they suck.. iMac help!!..you're in the wrong club.. Buddy! lol

Hahaha Maybe I can paint the Imac Gobi Beige with Black stripes or even Misty Turquoise and cut the top off.......? then I am in the right club seeing how the Imac only comes in White.....

Darren.