Rear Lower Control Arm Removal Problems HELPPP

Did you spray some PB Blaster on the bolt and bushing? I know, Stupid question. smile

Need to spray it with some type of rust buster. Then let it soak and wack it with a big ballpeen. May have to spray and soak a few times. Thats how I got mine out.

I have had some luck by tightening the nut and then trying to loosen the bolt. That way the sleeve is held and hopefully the bolt breaks loose in the sleeve. Sometimes the bolt breaks that works too.

Had the same problem, similar to what others have said combination of hitting the threaded end of the bolt with a hammer until it jambs and won't turn freely then using the impact to spin it (keep applying pressure from the threaded side). When it is spinning freely in that location, hit it again until it jambs again then back to the impact to spin it. You should be able to make slow process of working it out of the sleeve. Use penetrating lube throughout the process, PB blaster or WD-40.

Good luck