Direct fit headers

ClassicJJ

I've installed a set of hedmans, full length with no issues. Now I got these used (1000 miles on them) off CL. So I don't know the exact part# but I have the same setup, SBC350, AC, PS, PB. But my car is Burnt Orange so who knows...........

I'm also running a 700r4 with those headers. The ONLY problem I had with em is I had to use a couple of smaller header bolts due to clearance issues with an opened ended wrench. They've been on the car for 5 years now and the finish still looks the same as they day they were bolted on

How are the Summit headers for rust? Any advantage with going ceramic coated? I would hate to put out $350 and have them rust and look like crap in a month or two.

The ceramic Summit headers I run have been on for 6 years and still look like the day I put them on. Sure beats the painted ones that rust in a day.

Read the Internet and the reviews are some what confusing. ...Some say they rust and some say they are awesome. I definitely need to replace mine so i will try the Summit brand.

The ceramic Summit headers I run have been on for 6 years and still look like the day I put them on. Sure beats the painted ones that rust in a day.

How many miles have you put on the car and headers in those 6 years, just curious... smile

Originally Posted By: footballubet

How many miles have you put on the car and headers in those 6 years, just curious... smile

Probably close to 6k miles.

Originally Posted By: 502ci
Originally Posted By: footballubet

Probably close to 6k miles.

You wouldn't happen to have a picture to back that up with would ya? 2beers