Best place for factory/stock seat covers, carpets and foam?

MC1970U

Hello all,

Getting ready for some serious work on the 70 Monte. I was wondering who you guys had good experiences with when it comes to seat covers, carpets and seat foam?

Do you know what the factory seat covers are referred to as? It has what appears to be a nylon face and the rest is vinyl. Bruce's Monte has the same covers. It is some kind of a synthetic type of cloth that I would refer to as nylon.

Thanks,

spoony 

If it is the cloth seat covers, CarsInc was the only ones reproducing them. I used them for mine and was very happy with them! However I think Legendary is now producing them, and they are pretty well known as one of the best in interior reproduction

• 2 weeks later...

I whole heartedly recommend Legendary Auto Interiors also.  Ordered everything from them from headliner, door panels, seat covers and even vinyl top.  The vinyl top is made correctly in almost a satin finish rather than really shiney like some others out there.  I am very satisfied with everything I received from them.

Tony, I do believe they started making the cloth seat covers now.

Good luck with resto.

Dan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the information guys. There is a pretty big difference in price between Cars Inc. and Legendary. I had to contact Legendary to get a price as it is not shown on their website. Do they both sell a quality cover or is one known to be better then the other? Feel free to, and please do so, PM me with your experience if you would rather not post them here and I will keep the information to myself. I need to get this started asap.

Thanks again everyone,

spoony

PS I will post some before after pictures once done.  

I can only attest for CarsInc personally, I was extremely happy with their covers, installing them myself with the help from another member here with no fitment issues at all. I have seen Legendary ones on other cars and they look great as well. They are well known for excellent quality stuff.