Messing with a camera/ Little ear candy

dbreese

Very slick how you inserted the video into your post!! I like that!

Car sounds great - I was listening & saying, gotta be flowmasters on there! Then I read the posts & saw I was correct.

Can't wait till my monte has them installed!! - And a better cam smile

Cool - very cool - thanks for posting it!

David,

That was great! I think it would be cool if everyone (or 10 - 15) had a post of their Montes running just like you did from the back. There could be different categories like small block, big block, X pipe, stock and so on.

Bruce

I'm going to wait until Spring when my flowmasters are on - though I did post a video in May of the 1st time I took it out for a ride...not something you would have forgotten if you saw it ! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

David, that does sound good! I love those types of videos. Looking for examples of different exhausts, you run into a lot of vids from that angle and I think they are a pretty cool to compare. It may be time for a little carb tuning though, my eyes were watering just from watching, and my wife started to cough! and complain about me stinking up the house! lollollol

I want to see a "hear a monte" post too. I may have to work on that and get some video of my car too. Cool smile

Great Scott, my wife complains also!!! laughlaugh

Yea the car is fat when it's cold plus the carb (Pro Systems 780 dp) runs a little fat at idle but is deadly consistant at the track and that's a trade off I can live with. The cam doesn't help either. It's not bad at all when the car is warmed up as it burns pretty clean.

David