Idle Speed Solenoid and Bracket Picture

Does anyone have a picture of the idle speed solenoid and bracket on a 4 barrel quadrajet for a 1970 454. I might have found one for my car but would like to make sure it's correct.

This may help get you the correct one or not to get the wrong one. My car is a 71 SS but built in September of 70. Carb is a number matching for my car. Hope this helps but I know that it can’t hurt 

F09D1F1B-22CB-4969-9AF9-2584155F5900.jpeg

E2D7E789-AD5B-49BD-BC65-AC109E69DB33.jpeg

Dennis, back to the drawing board, the parts book shows a different solenoid with a single wire terminal. The part number of the solenoid is 1114421 which I can find but I still am unsure how it would mount so I'm still looking for a picture of a 70 big block. I have attached a picture of my carb. any help would be great. Thanks 20200123_174117.thumb.jpg.cf58018da6b7deb271618962709a2a0f.jpg

I think mine bolts to the top with that twist stud on the side. I will get a pic of it tomm to see if this is what you are looking for. Mine is a '72

That would be great. I have tried to get a hold of Steve, a forum member who is going to the show that said he may have one.  I know he's busy prepping for the show. I sent him your picture so he might check. Not sure if you are going but if so keep an eye out and have a good time. Thanks Paul