I got a goose egg today

Dtret

Glad your doing better Dennis but how is the 2x4?   Can you reuse it?    Your head doesn't  look too bad now. 

Wait a min here. Did Karen give you a shot because she wants a SHE Shed? I think that might be the true answer.

• Haha 2

That’s funny Willie. She has no desire for a she shed. She has a whole she house that’s too much for her to take care of. I just get to use parts of it every once in a while. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 714024SPEED said:

Looks a little better .I hope it doesn't affect your modeling career.

Ya I think the only thing I will be modeling for is an episode of dumb and dumber. 

• Haha 2

If that would have happened to me it would have required a trip to the Emergency Room because I am on Blood Thinners.  When they put me on the blood thinners they told me any  hard hit to the head could cause a brain bleed and to immediately go to an ER to get tests run.

rob

3 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

If that would have happened to me it would have required a trip to the Emergency Room because I am on Blood Thinners.  When they put me on the blood thinners they told me any  hard hit to the head could cause a brain bleed and to immediately go to an ER to get tests run.

rob

Ya I was told to go the the ER. But apparently I'm hard headed and would not go. I wish I would have cut it when it was still on my forehead and the blood would not have flowed down to my eye. 

• Like 1