Nice day for this , NOT!

Searsman

Older I get the more I dislike winters. For a good reason.. it’s 16 degrees headed to single digits with ice and sleet and snow on the ground and the HVAC decides to take a break!  🥶... anyway, got parts ordered. Just another day in paradise, in the winter 🤬!...

• Like 1

At least (I assume) you have a connection for reasonably priced parts and the know-how to fix it yourself.  I’m dialing for a repairman if it’s anything north of a thermocouple.  

PS - bourbon’ll keep ya warm until the heats back on

5 hours ago, Michael Boyte said:

16 degrees and headed for single digits, and no heat.  Looks like to me , this would be the perfect time to take a southern vacation

Come on down! 72 degrees, sunshine, fluffy clouds, light breeze and low humidity today in Punta Gorda, FL!  Just be prepared to share it with several million other folks who had the same idea! 😄

IMG_0068.jpg

5 hours ago, MCfan said:

Come on down! 72 degrees, sunshine, fluffy clouds, light breeze and low humidity today in Punta Gorda, FL!  Just be prepared to share it with several million other folks who had the same idea! 😄

IMG_0068.jpg

Beautiful!😎

Sure looks inviting down there, may visit again someday.. a little warmer here today made a big difference along with sunshine all day... yes I know how to fix it thankfully . Still have a contact for parts also but they are getting more difficult to find.. the unit is 15 years old “ young” and is considered obsolete already...due to the type of Freon it uses R22 .. luckily it doesn’t have a sealed system problem... should be able to get it going by this Wednesday.. if not I’ll need more bourbon 🥃! Glen... thanks Ron T...