Always Reach Out To Help A Friend

Rob Peters

Everyone who  knows me, knows I will always help my friends whenever possible so this morning a friend of mine called & asked me if I could loan her $500 to help her pay her rent.

You know me, I am always willing to help my friends & family out... I told her..."give me a minute let me check my money situation & I'll call u right back." Before I could check my account her sister calls & says, "Don’t give her any money because she’s lying.”

Her Sister proceeds to tell me that she wants to use that $500 to get her boyfriend out of jail because she wants to be under the same roof with him for her birthday!!!

So I thought about it for a minute, & decided to go ahead & give her the $500 cause we all need help at times so I called her back & said, "I got you."

A couple hours later, I got a call from the county jail, & it was her. I say hello & she starts screaming & asking, “Why did you give me counterfeit money?!" I replied: " so you & your boyfriend would be under the same roof for your birthday!!!" You’re welcome 

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

10 hours ago, willie said:

Hey Rob i want to know how you keep the bad money away from the good money? i would spend it all on what else Monte parts!!!   LOL

I only make it as needed Willie.

rob

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 420ponies said:

Now that's a good one. Must be fun to be retired. Is this what I have to look forward to! My wife is going to Love me!!post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg

Oh, Jim,  it is wonderful to be retired.

rob