NOT MY CAR!!

stangeba

Something you never want to read!

Years ago a local paper had this in it.

560466304_StolenMonte.thumb.jpg.f6f419975c985d50d75012a5df35c0f0.jpg

This KMart was very close to my house and I did open my garage door to make sure it wasn't mine!

they tried to steal mine twice years ago.  Once I came out in the morning (1973 when it was a daily driver)  the hood was open and wires dangling under the dash they could not get it started. 2nd time (1975) they pushed it down the street, found it in the middle of the street with the hood up.  Thank goodness I had installed a kill switch were nobody would think to look. 

• Like 1

I have a kill swich on my 72 installed by the previous owner. It is in a hidden spot only I my son in-law and wife know where it is. The car will turn over but not run. I have forgotten that I set it many many times LOL.  He showed it to me roght as I was leaving his driveway when I purchased it. I forget to set it quite often though and Glendia has to remind me. I more than likely should set it every time I get out of the car.