Outer window felt.

Lou

It seems my window doesn't roll down far enough to allow access to the screws for the felts. Does the window need removed or are there stops that are just out of adjustment?

I think after you remove the door panels you can adjust the lower window stops or even just remove them temporally till your finished.

I can't find a picture to show you where they are.

1 or 2 per door? I don't remember but I think 1

• Like 1

Yes, I saw one but I wasn't about to mess with it until I spoke to someone who knows.

Just have to remember to make sure the window doesn't roll up to far when I'm done......cause that would suck if I shut the door and have to clean up shattered glass. I don't know if the stop is bi-directional.

Thanks.

Two stops. Front and rear. Both are adjusted all the way down. Only way to gain more room is to remove neoprene stops or possibly extend slots in stop brackets.

I'll need to remove one to be positive.

I know that you know this but I’m going to say it anyway. Be careful moving around the glass, a tap on something at a wrong angle will cause that glass to explode. Ask me how I learned about that. Trying to find an exact date code glass is really hard. Sorry had to say it. I was really p… mad when I broke mine. Just an FYI