Fired her up today.

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

Good job. Did you remember to put the return line in the can too?  Lol. I didn’t. 

Oops. Neither did I. Is that a bad thing?

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Tried to upload a video but it won't load. I'm not tech savvy.

Sometimes they don't seem to work if it's an Apple format. I'll PM you my email if you want, send it over & I'll try to convert it.

After the  change to Gear drive timing in the 420 hp 355,  I just had to light it up! No dash ,wires everywhere, hot wired HEI , ( New D.U.I.) , battery charger on it  ran it for 30 minutes, no grinding or other non engine noises. I'm thinking part of the rebuild is good to go. If anyone remembers Dave, (now in Hawaii) that is his gear drive he was Giving away,  ( low,low price). Sounds great too!post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg   Good to hear them run after a long winter.😎😎

Gear drive sounds good now. I hope you feel the same in a few months! Lolol removed the one from the "Covid Monte" and threw it in the woods! Seriously. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MC1of80 said:

Gear drive sounds good now. I hope you feel the same in a few months! Lolol removed the one from the "Covid Monte" and threw it in the woods! Seriously. 

I have a bad habit of throwing stuff in the woods. Sometimes it makes me wonder what’s all out there. Lol. And yes I’m serious. 

BF1EAA1B-CCA0-403B-B7F4-1CAF6FE9D4A3.jpeg

• Like 3