Young Lady's First Holy Communion

Rob Peters

Saw this on a news program this morning.  This is too funny.  There will be a short commercial at the beginning and then it moves into the video.  Just a note, The Catholic church uses wine.   

Here is the link:  https://news.yahoo.com/girl-priest-laughing-during-her-131103940.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEIEXax3BuL2e4I65n0jLTidEOvazYMc_sjpNlxntslObPuDJAM9G3A-dG-R-fFMVoypwIczzfP8Jbx0xMlaPEXOJJcVo3RhEU88HOH1pUMGrSko8kOCWbzlBIyuRfSxn2VaacE24bRA68OpOuBkucA3rENhb1LI-GVsfOgcqxGU

rob

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rancid87 said:

Totally disrespectful of the sacrament.

Steve,

Since it was her first time maybe she didn't know any better.  That is my guess.  It didn't seem the Priest seems very upset.  At our parish the Priest runs the kids through a couple practice runs prior to the actual event and it may be that this Priest did not do that and even if he didn't I would have thought the CCD teachers would have done some instruction but maybe that also didn't happen.

rob