Thanks Rob

DragCat

Since your recovering I figured I'd test your memory 🤣

A while ago, years 🤣 you mentioned you were ordering new club shirts and stuff and going through what was in stock. I asked you about the large club decal, and of course you did your diligence, tracked down a previous buyer and gave me his feedback.

So originally I had planned on adding a glass/window door on my garage, but nixed that idea for security reasons. I just moved my rolling wood top box to the middle of the floor and of course the back was bare. So I decal'd it up today, the club decal looks great 👍 And I know some hooligan is going to comment that the drag life decal isnt my correct paint code color, well too bad its the only green I could get 🤣

Thanks again 

Rob.jpeg

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, DragCat said:

.. some hooligan is going to comment that the drag life decal ....

I thought maybe it had to do with your lifestyle choices, or something like that... but hey, no judgement here...:rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I thought maybe it had to do with your lifestyle choices, or something like that... but hey, no judgement here...:rofl:

Yea my sales manager friend always says good thing ya got a picture of a car on there dude 🤣

OldDD.jpeg

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Yea my sales manager friend always says good thing ya got a picture of a car on there dude 🤣

Smoke & mirrors...

11 minutes ago, Montemedic said:

Mark, They are just jealous because they don’t have one !! 

Uhhhh.....no.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Dtret said:

New tool boxes are nice but it’s the actual tools that matter. At least your garage art has one nice decal. Jk. Lol. 

Oh I got tools ...............but just like your EV, doesn't mean we'll see you at Augusta on the PGA 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2