Saddle Color Match

201fireman

I just looked at the TMI website offerings. Nothing there looks even close to a 72 Saddle.

• Like 1

I’ve tried a couple different vendors for my 70. Either to light or too dark. I just tried it on my dash pad. I need to try a kick panel or something like that. Something that isn’t all sun faded but I just buried everything 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, 201fireman said:

Thanks for the info fellas! No luck yet but I will keep trying.  

What are you try to match? Carpets, seat upholstery, painted parts such as console/dash pad, etc.?

72 had what was called Dark Saddle (code 735). Same as my interior, so I may be able to steer you in a direction as I went thru every part of mine when I did the car a few years ago.

4 hours ago, 201fireman said:

I am specifically looking for seats.  I have new carpet and headliner.  I am just trying to get some seats that look good in there and match.

Legendary Interiors would have the correct color you want, but they don't offer seats for sale. They do have a 'Rally' front seat package that adds more seat foam on the bottom and side bolsters, but you still need to have your own seats. I have them & so does Larry (Leghome), real happy with them. Made a big difference in comfort and keeping you in the seat, but unless you were looking for it, you'd think they were stock seats.

• Like 2

I love the bolstered look of those Legendary Interior covers. They used to keep my fat butt from sliding around after my wife cleans the interior but now no fat butt but still a very comfortable ride

IMG_1288.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2