70-71 and maybe some 72 parts for sale

I have a 71 Monte Carlo, that’s engine exploded so I need to make some money to fund its rebuild, saying that I have a ton of parts, I don’t really have the knowledge to say what everything is but I’ll try. I’m total I have 

1 - black cloth rear backrest for bench seats.

4 - 70-71 front fenders, I don’t want to sell all four but there are two yellow, one burnt orange and one blue, so depending on what’s wanted I have options, but I only want to sell two. All of them have. Very minimal rust on the edges. Besides the blue one.

3 - tail corner pieces, they are all non-rusted non-dented. 

1 - basically the whole AC set up besides the condenser housing. Though I don’t know if anyone uses those anymore. Because of the outdated refrigerant.

1 - 1970 headlight housing, not chrome bezel it was originally blue, but I ended up sending it off and finding body filler under it, to me, it looks like just a slight dent but I don’t really know I haven’t dug deep. 

1/20 - various trim pieces but a lot of them aren’t great condition, lots of blemishing, and some dents, but I do have an SS back trim piece that goes just below the trunk that is in good condition. 

2 - rear frames, I got them from a guy who said he cut them off Monte’s, he said one is 71, one, 70. They have rust on them just surface though. No holes or thin spots. 

2 - radios don’t know if they work. 

1 - I believe 1970 driver side door, no rust, a couple small dents.

2 - 71 rectangle headlight front bumpers, some dents and one has some rust on it. 

3 - hoods, I only am willing on selling one, one deep orange surface rust bubbling on a section. One burnt orange some dents, and a yellow with a bent up corner. 

Prices are negotiable, I know they aren’t  prefect, and so not full retail price obviously. of the things I have multiple but aren’t selling all, take your pick and whatever one you want I’ll part with. 

I’ll post some pictures and if the description fits what you’re looking for. Or multiple things let me know and I’ll send you as many pictures/videos as you’d like.

my location by the way, is central Kansas. And rather than paying shipping. If you’re less than four hours away from Downs, Kansas, I’m willing to drive it down to you.

https://imgur.com/a/W7hlPCP

I'm interested in the door. Please give me a call anytime at 573-248-1389. I'm in Missouri, but my in-laws are not far from you.

Dan

On 7/18/2023 at 5:28 AM, BobW said:

Thanks, I got some from @Dtret.

They were likely knock offs. So don’t be surprised when they done fit right. 

Just sayin’. 

• 3 weeks later...

I looked for three month ten years ago and found nothing.  A member had some extra ones that are used on the end of the long molding so I just drilled four holes to attach mine

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Leghome said:

I looked for three month ten years ago and found nothing.  A member had some extra ones that are used on the end of the long molding so I just drilled four holes to attach mine

That's what I was thinking...or possibly just delete it. I do like it better without.