$32,000 1970 Chevrolet monte carlo Lake Stevens, WA

I was very tempted to buy it when Royce was selling it. He was including a 24' enclosed trailer with it...I should have bought it.

4 hours ago, 502ci said:

I was very tempted to buy it when Royce was selling it. He was including a 24' enclosed trailer with it...I should have bought it.

That was an amazing deal at the time. He sold this Monte, the trailer and another nice stock 1970 Monte as a package for around $20k. I met the guy who purchased these from Royce in 2013. I didn’t have the cash at the time or I would have been all over that.

44 minutes ago, Canuck said:

That was an amazing deal at the time. He sold this Monte, the trailer and another nice stock 1970 Monte as a package for around $20k. I met the guy who purchased these from Royce in 2013. I didn’t have the cash at the time or I would have been all over that.

I did not know there was a second Monte included, makes me regret not buying it even more.

He had basically just finished the build of the car and then wanted a pro street car if I remember correctly.

6 hours ago, Canuck said:

That was owned by an FGMCC member years ago, Royce Tollman.

That's what I thought Aaron but couldn't remember it being a Vinyl Top car.  I remember the car & Trailer ended up selling for a GREAT price that Car showed up I believe at the Meet in Spokane with a High Reselling price attached to just the car. 

Doug

Royce did a lot of work to that car. He had a full race 700 R4 in it to start but did not like the launch and went back to the TH 400. Great deal for someone when he sold it all