anybody know where i can find this trim piece?

mymontesa70

Well done Tom. Thank you. By the way I’m still sorting through parts, another 6  hours today on nothing but small stuff. Nut , bolts, screws and little brackets and stuff. My scrap bin is getting full. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Well done Tom. Thank you. By the way I’m still sorting through parts, another 6  hours today on nothing but small stuff. Nut , bolts, screws and little brackets and stuff. My scrap bin is getting full. 

Not a problem Dennis. Glad I could help. I certainly hear ya about all the small stuff. Lol after your done, you can come here and do the same with all our small "in stock" stuff. If you like. 😂😂😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Not a problem Dennis. Glad I could help. I certainly hear ya about all the small stuff. Lol after your done, you can come here and do the same with all our small "in stock" stuff. If you like. 😂😂😂

Ok. You wouldn’t have anything left when I was done. Everything would go to scrap, in my truck. Lol. Seriously, thus sucks. 80 percent of small parts are easily identified but that last 20 percent  wow. And then you realize that it’s not even Monte parts. I guess that’s what happens when you buy boxes of parts cheap, they throw on junk to make you feel good. 

• Like 1