FaceBook

DragCat

Well I don't never have used FB but recently something has changed.

Like the FGMCC page being public I could still check out when people posted photo's and such but not anymore. 

Now if you don't log in you can't access the page at all 😡

• Like 1

I go on there, there is good and bad. I enjoy some posts from other people I know and a couple groups I belong to. But there is so much misinformation on there it's hard to believe most of the stuff you see and hear on there and the scary part is there are people that get there news from there.

• Like 3

Mark you need more coffee before you post. “ I don’t never have used”. Lol. I’m a member of a few of the groups and sometimes I feel mentally insulted when I read posts. But in today’s world you have to go through the bad to find the good. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Dtret said:

Mark you need more coffee before you post. “ I don’t never have used”. Lol. I’m a member of a few of the groups and sometimes I feel mentally insulted when I read posts. But in today’s world you have to go through the bad to find the good. 

So now you're the grammar police Dennis ???? 🤣I'll try and wait for my 2nd cup before I post now 🤣

It was nice "not" belonging because I didn't read the posts so what's the saying "ignorance is bliss"? But now I can't even check out the nice cars 🙃

But you're right about todays world, as far as I know, at the meets or on the forum I've only been chastised for NOT actually owning a Monte 🤣 And with some of you hooligans, that's perfect for me 😁

• Like 2

Mark as one of the hooligans, I happen to like both of your cars in your pics!! Don't tell the others about me liking the ferd though!!  And i agree who left Mr Banana boy in charge of grammar???  I have to go back to school now???   

And just an FYI i don't do that FB thingy!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, willie said:

Mark as one of the hooligans, I happen to like both of your cars in your pics!! Don't tell the others about me liking the ferd though!! 

Thanks Willie, I may play a car snob on TV but I'm actually a big fan of cool cars 🤣

I'm still trying to get my mind around Mr Banana boys being insulted...........didnt think that was possible 🤣 Unless of course someone accused him of owning a corvette, that would offend even me 🤣

• Like 1
  • Kook 1

11 hours ago, Dtret said:

Not policing by any means, just stating the obvious. I can’t say anything about your cars because I have never seen them. Mr Banana. That’s funny Willie. 🤣

Thought you might like that Dennis!!!

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

Thanks Willie, I may play a car snob on TV but I'm actually a big fan of cool cars 🤣

I'm still trying to get my mind around Mr Banana boys being insulted...........didnt think that was possible 🤣 Unless of course someone accused him of owning a corvette, that would offend even me 🤣

Mark i don't think he gets insulted, just caught off guard.

And i can see your trying to get two birds with one stone here? He won't fall for it!!   lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, willie said:

Thought you might like that Dennis!!!

Mark i don't think he gets insulted, just caught off guard.

And i can see your trying to get two birds with one stone here? He won't fall for it!!   lol

Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen. I don’t get insulted or hurt or upset. It’s against your normal to be mean. As hard as you try I know better. But if you want to keep trying, I’ll keep laughing. Lol😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2