Looking for top radiator cover

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 10:16 AM, TommyLCoulter said:

1970 big block car 4 row radiator top cover 1970 mc.

I have the bottom corner which gets welded to the core core support as required for a 4 row radiator.

Jeff Dotterer may have an original top plate.

1 hour ago, TommyLCoulter said:

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Jeff Luzzi ?

Private message him. You'll probably have to clear out some of your currently saved messages, as the limit is now set at 5 for 'non-members' (looks like you currently have 9 saved).

50 minutes ago, TommyLCoulter said:

Joe how do i get rid of my saved messages?

Go to the message center, there you can open up each message and in the upper right there should be a drop down box labeled 'Options'. You should be able to 'Delete Conversation' from there. You would have to do that for each individual message.

You may also be able to to see a small box on the left side, directly below 'INBOX'. Clicking on that should give the option to check either ALL or NONE. If you check ALL, it'll give you the option to delete all messages.

If that gives you trouble, let me know and I can clear them out for you.

There is one last option, become a full dues paying member, have unlimited messages, postings, get to come hang out at the meets in Carlisle, or the southern meets which would be closer to you 🙂.

On 11/27/2023 at 11:11 AM, jft69z said:

There is one last option, become a full dues paying member, have unlimited messages, postings, get to come hang out at the meets in Carlisle, or the southern meets which would be closer to you 🙂.

I don’t see that as an option. But I do have one. I don’t really want to sell but if necessary I will share. Members 75 bucks. Non-members 125 bucks. 

IMG_6550.jpeg

IMG_6551.jpeg

• Like 4