Need a drivers side power door lock activator and rod

I got them. Post a picture of what you have and I’ll see if I can finish building it to figure out what parts you want. Someone chime in on this please. It’s been a while since I have messed with these. But I seem to remember the actuator having 3 bolts. I can’t get in my cars to look. 

IMG_6649.jpeg

IMG_6650.jpeg

• Like 2

Just a thought here. It looks  like your bracket is pretty stout. What if you drilled a series of small holes in the bend of your bracket to create a couple 1/2” slots that you could pass a couple hose clamps through. Then cut up an old bicycle inner tube into 3/4” strips to wrap the actuator with to go under the hose clamps. I may be mistaken but it looked like Dennis had a couple actuators without brackets.

16 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

I believe the rod you are looking for is made by the parts place or inline tube. I just recently saw them, as a pair on one of their sites. 

Parts Place does show the rods.

• Like 1

The solenoids appear to be similar.

I'd find one that matches what you already have on the right side, then give the left side bracket you already have a few tack welds with a MIG welder, that's probably the easiest, and most cost effective fix.

No part numbers on it. I did test it and it does work. Check your act rod to see if it’s the same length. 1,000,000 dollars plus shipping, if you want it before Christmas it’s 8 dollars more. Yes. Obviously a joke. lol. I didn’t realize how hard it is to keep my slippers out of these photos. lol. 

IMG_6773.jpeg

IMG_6774.jpeg

IMG_6775.jpeg

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Looks like you got new slippers 👀 😅

Careful now.....no fun allowed anymore...

• Haha 3