New Seat Frames

FrankOC

12 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Yea if you can find them that aren't a grand and have to completely redo them.

Agreed but these are 360 each and no tracks. And need everything a restoration would need. Plus you have to find all the parts for headrests. So you kinda need a donor set anyway. 

• Like 2

The problem I'm running into is finding reasonably priced used seats that I can rebuild for less then the price of building them new.    I've confirmed that all the parts are available if I have to go new.   

• Like 1

Frank i am sure you already asked Steve D?        Spring Carlisle is just around the corner, are you in a rush?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, willie said:

Frank i am sure you already asked Steve D?        Spring Carlisle is just around the corner, are you in a rush?

Hey Willie,  I did check with Steve but no luck.  I didn’t think of Spring Carlisle though,  thanks for the tip.  

• Like 2

Frank this is Steve. Just to chime in I still haven't found any if I do I will let you know. If you do go to Carlisle there is a guy that buys them all you will have to go on Wed or Thurs the latest if you want to get any there. good luck.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NOS Z20 said:

Frank this is Steve. Just to chime in I still haven't found any if I do I will let you know. If you do go to Carlisle there is a guy that buys them all you will have to go on Wed or Thurs the latest if you want to get any there. good luck.

Thanks Steve, decent seats have become scarce.     I could always leave well enough alone but I can’t seem to do that.  

• Like 2