Leo....all I can say is "You Da Man"

72MC

Leo, thank you so much for your professional workmanship and your stedfastness in customer service.

Long story short, I had a fender bender with my garage at the end of December. Some of you know the story, others would not know the severity of the potential loss without knowing the way my property is situated. I live on a mountain top and back my car down hill into the garage. Well I lost brakes and it was either into the forest or into the garage blindly. The Lord was definitely looking out for me, all I had was damage to my front left fender. After the front fender caved in on the side of the garage door molding, the rear of the front tire stop my progress.

All my collector car insurance questions were answered when State Farm came through for me. I wasn't trying to get more than I needed but they paid me exactly what Leo's estimate was for repair parts,plus shipping. I could have gone NOS but my car is not concours, it is street/strip fun.

Well,... after some shipping holdups and Leo's caring help, I received a BEAUTIFUL front fender today. Man, what a piece of workmanship. Thank you Leo. I can only say, any of you guys that need parts,... new, used, or refurbished, please call Leo. What a great guy to deal with. I thank the Lord for Leo and guys like him in this hobby we are part of. And yes, for all of you guys who have seen my car and know of the cancer in the rear quarters from a now 17 year old resto, I have new rear quarters from Leo that will be installed probably next winter(no time now since spring is here). I will probably be at the eastern meet looking like a calico cat this year, but I will be fast.

Thanks again Leo from a very satisfied customer. Leo, anytime you are in the mountains of Virginia, stop by and lets put those quarters on. Talk to you soon. - Dave

Great to hear of members helping members - esp when one members livelihood & love is for the FGMC smile

Dave - we are sooo looking forward to seeing you again!

dam dave sorry to hear about the fender, oh leo when you do come down to virginia stop on the northern side first i need my hood adjusted. looks like you get a earlier paint job on your car dave going to stay with the current color or change?

Rob, I am staying with Pearl White but will be adding a Metallic type orange racing strips like the 69 camaros(white w/orange racing strips). I have always liked that combo. - Dave

I can tell you that Leo and his son Mike treat every car in that shop like it was their own.. nothing but the absolute best work.

If it wasn't for Leo, what would have happen to those HUNDREDS of Monte Carlos that he parted out and the parts he bought up?

Its a safe and sad bet to say parts availability wouldn't be what it is.

Great to hear it worked out for you.