S.Maug

Welcome to the group Steve you’ve come to the right place for information and knowledge on the FGMC. Very good to hear your winning the fight with cancer thoughts and prayers for you. Nice pair of Monte’s. 

good morning everyone.  I have been trying to get a message out to I believe fellow member DanJanes. From what I have gathered he makes the brackets for the SS level ride compressor.  I conscripted a message to him but can't be sure i'm actually sending it out properly.  So figured to try this way as it seems i'm doing this correctly.  again I will probably never fully understand this way of communicating.  I still farm the old fashioned way and prefer points over ecm's.  even though my bobcat has a post hole attachment, I still prefer to dig by hand.  drives my family and friends crazy but keeps me in shape anyway.   so le3ts see if this post reaches the man.  if not I can fabricate myself.  it's just that since chemotherapy and radiation treatments hands and foot neuropathy has taken many of my abilities away, it took forever just to send this post. ugh.ok blah blah blah, enough of me, ha ha.  Thank you all for being so patient.  look forward to hearing from Dan at his convenience of course.   Going to attempt to replace my clock in my 70 402 girl this weekend, wish me luck. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, S.Maug said:

I conscripted a message to him but can't be sure i'm actually sending it out properly.  

I checked your account. It doesn't appear that you have a message drawn up to Dan (Overdrive).

If you go to the tech archive category and click on interior tech-archive, there is a wealth of info on dash removal and repairs. A lot of good reading. 

Steve, i have sent Dan a text message that you are interested in the brackets and if possible working or non working compressor 

rob

Hello Rob, thank you,    1970mcss, paul has contacted me, he had a compressor and it's a real nice one but no brackets, I bought the compressor and he is shipping to my Illinois address as we speak.   he mentioned  overdrive Dan and I attempted to reach out to him.  I can only say I feel as if you all are family.  the way i'm being treated i wish i had met you all alongtime ago.  can't expresss that enough.  steve.    I look forward to working with overdrive.  thank you again Rob.  

• Like 2

20210118_165123.thumb.jpg.391b1f5594cba1a4c6485dc5ad0ecdca.jpg20210118_165137.thumb.jpg.cb0eb075154fe901fdb2cab86b2d3e8d.jpgHi Steve. Welcome, and I hope your cancer treatment goes as well as my brother-in-law's did. He beat it and you can too. 

I can make the compressor brackets. I make them to look just like the originals and I can supply the layout for drilling the inner fender bolt holes, if needed. You can call 573-248-1389 anytime or email me at dpjfabts3@gmail.com.

Dan

• Like 5