by request rest of chevelle pic's

CrazyDavey

Dave;

Thanks for sharing all the great pics. Love your Chevelle's trunk. Someday I'll get mind done like that. Great look car/cars. We had a Father's Day (weekend) show and shine. 450 cars. Great show. go to www.wallawallajoe.com to check them out. Club member has his own web site and shares all his pics with the world. Have a great Father's Day everyone.

Nice 67 Chevelle Dave! shifter I had a 66 as a teen and loved my car. I would probably still have it today if it didnt get hit and totaled. frown

Dave;

Thanks for sharing all the great pics. Love your Chevelle's trunk. Someday I'll get mind done like that. Great look car/cars. We had a Father's Day (weekend) show and shine. 450 cars. Great show. go to www.wallawallajoe.com to check them out. Club member has his own web site and shares all his pics with the world. Have a great Father's Day everyone.

Nice variety of cool cars Royce. cool Your Monte looks great, Looks like a fun time. I see in the pic below there were some hazards there also. shock Looks like the man in the pic caught one of those horns right in the ear. grin I wonder how many people ran into those things. I see he has a ball on each point but it would still hurt.

IMG_8643.jpg

Chris

I love the interior Dave, I think it looks nice when people put contrasting colors in the cab instead of just black. Not to say I don't dig black (mines slowly been changing to all black)But the white with the light interior looks really sharp! Nice trunk too.

Cool pics also Royce, thanks!

Nice 67 Chevelle Dave! shifter I had a 66 as a teen and loved my car. I would probably still have it today if it didnt get hit and totaled. frown

Originally Posted By: Chevyss
Dave;

Nice variety of cool cars Royce. cool Your Monte looks great, Looks like a fun time. I see in the pic below there were some hazards there also. shock Looks like the man in the pic caught one of those horns right in the ear. grin I wonder how many people ran into those things. I see he has a ball on each point but it would still hurt.

IMG_8643.jpg

Chris

thanks for those pic's Royce...the Monte looks sweet...congrats on a beautiful car...Dave

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Sometimes things just come together right. I can't take all the credit but it's one of the nicest combo's I've ever had...thanks again guys...Dave grin