Eastern Meet - Thursday Activity

Andreas

WE WILL BE ARRIVING WEDNESDAY EVENING!!!

We plan on attending Thursday activities....but, don't know if it is Greg, Drake & I or if John is joining us yet. Do kids count towards the 20 people count? Let me know, I do not want to take away from a member or their spouse from attending.

yayyayyay

George - you ready to pay up? winksmile

what time do things get started on thur.? we were going to leave on fri, but if my daughter can get off work were going to leave thurday morning about 6am which would put us there around 2-3 at the latest.

There was one activity that is planned for Thursday. Read this entire posting from the beginning. I think it is scheduled for people arriving earlier. A number of people are arriving on Thursday and I would imagine many of them will be cleaning up their cars from the trip. I will be driving mine from Pittsburgh so I am sure it will be covered with a lot of bugs. We are leaving Pittsburgh Wednesday after work so we will be driving a number of hours after dard so it will be pretty dirty from the trip. I am sure if your car is fairly clean from your short trip you can assist some of the others cleaning up their cars, it is a great way to get to know someone.

Rob

Rob