pic of the Barona run

CrazyDavey

Scott... frown...no confidence in me???? After all the ignition was your idea!!! Truth be told it has exceeded my expectations but you don't get to be old by bein' no fool!!

..Crazy Davey crazy

Oh I have total confidence in you grin ....I told you, you need to come out and tune my car, I bet you could get the Camaro to run 10.20's!!!!

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte

Scott... frown...no confidence in me???? After all the ignition was your idea!!! Truth be told it has exceeded my expectations but you don't get to be old by bein' no fool!!

..Crazy Davey crazy

Oh I have total confidence in you grin ....I told you, you need to come out and tune my car, I bet you could get the Camaro to run 10.20's!!!!

lol I think you're doing just fine. When you, Steve, Jim and Al get to the track the fur is going to fly. It's all dumb luck and a lot of good advice on my side. Wish I could go out with you guys, that would be a blast....Crazy Davey...BTW, did you get that hood??

us old guys scare pretty easy, I don't know if my pacemaker could take that. Maybe if I had one line to the motor and one line to my helmet......Crazy Davey...resident oldguy....(geezzz Andy you have to stop giving me names, it's getting hard to type all this stuff.....) crazy

Love those nostalgia races!

I remember when I was a kid that's how it was. A very exciting event. If that is insane, the fuel altereds were a step beyond into lunacy.

Thought I'd share a couple of photos:

Without question, one of the wildest and most photographed wheelie shots was of Norm Weekly in the "Frantic 4" A/FD against Don Moody in the "Golden Thing" AA/FD at the 1963 Winternationals. This angle was caught by Bill Turney and unfortunately doesn't show Moody who is in an equally wild power wheel stand.

FF-wheelie-Pomona.jpg

swamp_chizler60.jpg

Hmmm....I seem to be off topic. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.