went racin'....

CrazyDavey

ol' Velle did good this weekend, all this stuff transfers over to the Monte so we can get Red's car going a bit better.

Ran a meet at Fontana. The first is the exterior vid, ran a 10.90 on a 10.89 dial. At the end the guys says the slower reaction time got the win...I was .007 slower..give me a break!!! The second is the in car for the same run.

Car ran great, it's still improving and kept it's record of going faster everytime out sense I started last May. Had new best of 10.84 @ 123.65, my 60's were all within .01 (1.54-1.55)....love those suspension mods...might have a fuel pressure problem, need to figure that out...Dave

just love this stuff.... grin

Very cool Dave......Like you, I wish we lived closer....I'm sure you could show me some tricks to go faster....you the man!!!!

Steve

don't think there's anything I could teach you Steve.....you have that new Prosystems carb to look forward to. Besides it's going to be fast now, we both know the right side of the car was holding you back.... grin

Originally Posted By: Sam (Bones)
wow! do you think you can squeeze any more out of her?

I have a plan Sam.....maybe a wee bit more..... grin

Does it involve 1 molecule of Nitrogen and 2 molecules of Oxygen? Or something like that??? grin

NO2 whistle

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte
Originally Posted By: Sam (Bones)
wow! do you think you can squeeze any more out of her?

I have a plan Sam.....maybe a wee bit more..... grin

Does it involve 1 molecule of Nitrogen and 2 molecules of Oxygen? Or something like that??? grin

NO2 whistle

no......all motor baby...all motor...... grin

Crazey Davey, incredible runs once again. If not for that " Lot's of dreams not paid for" I would join you. Decided to take the new car hauler home to dump the 70 Chebby C10 and............... it broke down. Big block not sounding so good. I plan on some full runs on the 71 Friday.

Ever feel like mile per houring in the low 130s? Yeah duder, a 150 shot in second and third gear. Have fun, none of us are getting any younger.

Andy

naw, I can't afford all that braided line Andy. grin

Will be anxious to hear what the '71 does, I don't run again for about 2 weeks. Good to hear from you, feelin' better?

crazyDavey

Jared.. it's N20 two nitrogen.. one oxygen smile

it's more stable then pure 02

i plan on 'squeezing' another tenth outta my car this summer :P~

Once you go faster then me and your alomst there...I'm selling my car or getting a better tuner (which right now is none)!!! LMAO grin

I don't think you have to worry about that Scott.....that 60 of yours is just fantastic, don't think I'll get close to that.... grin

naw, I can't afford all that braided line Andy. grin

Will be anxious to hear what the '71 does, I don't run again for about 2 weeks. Good to hear from you, feelin' better?

crazyDavey

Been getting better every day. Sugar is not in fiull check but sure is better than just a few months ago.

Wound up finishing up a hot cammed 383 tuned port engine for a customer and did not lock the doors until after nine. Maybe next week. Plus the car hauler has a few gallons of water in the tank, but she did make it home. Thirt five miles an hour, all she would go.

Starting anothe customer project Monday that all should have interest. 1973 Caprice. 350/350 ten bolt car. Will leave my shop with a square port headed 540, TH400 with brake, and a nine inch with 4.56s. And spray. I will document this build. Yeah, it will have 26's, but not until it leaves my shop.

And who runs 1.39 60 foots? Not me. Best 60 I ever had in any car was 1.46. Bu on spray on its way.

Andy