2011 Western Meet Announcement

Canuck

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knightfan2691

After a rough few weeks, I WILL be there, indeed ... THURSDAY night into early Friday morning.... smile

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * RT_06.2011_us66+NW USA

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Everybody's looking for something" __ Eurythmics __ 'Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)'

After a rough few weeks, I WILL be there, indeed ... THURSDAY night into early Friday morning.... smile

Many of us will be up until early Friday morning too. grin

Just got word that my "new" MCSS was loaded on the truck this morning! Should be here in time for Boise. Would be nice to bring a Monte to the meet.......

Just got word that my "new" MCSS was loaded on the truck this morning! Should be here in time for Boise. Would be nice to bring a Monte to the meet.......

band

shifter

Now thats cool!

That's great!

So Keith and Rosa are not coming this year? I was planning on bringing some info and samples of Adam's Polishes products for them as well as info on local dealers up north of the border...

Hey Steve, I will be at a local car show this weekend with them. I will talk to Keith about this. Maybe I could bring the samples and dealer info back, as I would be interested as well. I might even pass them along to Keith. grin

Vaughn

Hey Steve, I will be at a local car show this weekend with them. I will talk to Keith about this. Maybe I could bring the samples and dealer info back, as I would be interested as well. I might even pass them along to Keith. grin

Vaughn

Okay, cool! I just know he loved the Vinyl top conditioner I applied to his car last year...He emailed me once and then I never heard from him again so I wasn't sure what was up!

I'll bring what I can to Boise and we will go from there!

Vaughn, you gonna meet us in Ellensburg?? :-)

No, that's too far West. He and the others travelling from Alberta already have a 15 hour drive so they don't need to make it longer, LOL. smile