2011 Western Meet Announcement

Canuck

to qualify for the long distance award, if I go to the eastern meet first do I start my miles from PA to ID, or do I start my miles when I leave my house and Carlisle PA would just be "on my way" to Boise? grin The difference would be only 2325 to ID from PA but 5014 from home via PA. cool

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, If you do that, Ill pitch something in to pay for a room on this side grin (not saying how much $ though) Youll find out when you get here whistle

That would be a first, and us right coasters could sign the trunklid then

Originally Posted By: Canuck
I think if you drove to both meets, you deserve a special award. smile

The "Clark W. Griswold" Award, perhaps?

- Z

I would hope it to go a little smoother than the Griswolds trip. And I dont have one of these. kicking

Truckster.jpg

Originally Posted By: 7tonemonte
Chris, If you do that, Ill pitch something in to pay for a room on this side grin (not saying how much $ though) Youll find out when you get here whistle

Thats the plan for you Easties to sign my trunk. cool We saved you guys lots of room. This isn't the first time I had the dream of doing both meets. Pretty much every year. Its just the first year I actually have a running car. grin Thanks for the incentive Tony. Although in my perfect dream I'm pulling a little 13 or 16 foot trailer behind the Monte to sleep in. I like the Casita trailers built in Texas.......Come on Lottery... lol

can you picture this painted to match my Monte? cool

casita-enterprises-travel-trailers.jpg

Originally Posted By: NateZ
Originally Posted By: Canuck
I think if you drove to both meets, you deserve a special award. smile

The "Clark W. Griswold" Award, perhaps?

- Z

I would hope it to go a little smoother than the Griswolds trip. And I dont have one of these. kicking

Truckster.jpg

Originally Posted By: 7tonemonte

Thats the plan for you Easties to sign my trunk. cool We saved you guys lots of room. This isn't the first time I had the dream of doing both meets. Pretty much every year. Its just the first year I actually have a running car. grin Thanks for the incentive Tony. Although in my perfect dream I'm pulling a little 13 or 16 foot trailer behind the Monte to sleep in. I like the Casita trailers built in Texas.......Come on Lottery... lol

can you picture this painted to match my Monte? cool

casita-enterprises-travel-trailers.jpg

That trailer would look cool with a vinyl top, LOL

It would be nice to trailer something like that along.

There was a show on not too long ago where a bunch of Mustangs went cross country or something like that where an older couple had a little camper hitched to thier 66 Mustang.

Maybe someday I can do it, its gonna be a long way away, but like you said, we can dream!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good to hear Chris. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you two in The Dalles and I look forward to seeing you in Boise.

• 3 weeks later...

That was Great Aaron!! Nice to see you got a pic of, as you put it my good side and a pic of my Monte staring at a Burgerville. lol How fitting. Kind of a theme there. lol I also noticed that all 4 Montes that won awards from the show were 72's and 8 of the 11 awards from FGMCC were 72's with two 71's and only one 70. Congrats to the 72's. cool

Check out this pic of us on I-5 three wide. Jake is in the far right lane. Its hard to see but if you blow up or magnify the pic you can see Jakes face. That look just about says it all. grin

http://www.firstgenmc.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2109

That was Great Aaron!! Nice to see you got a pic of, as you put it my good side and a pic of my Monte staring at a Burgerville. lol How fitting. Kind of a theme there. lol I also noticed that all 4 Montes that won awards from the show were 72's and 8 of the 11 awards from FGMCC were 72's with two 71's and only one 70. Congrats to the 72's. cool

Check out this pic of us on I-5 three wide. Jake is in the far right lane. Its hard to see but if you blow up or magnify the pic you can see Jakes face. That look just about says it all. grin

http://www.firstgenmc.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2109

He probably farted.

• 3 weeks later...
Less than 8 months until Boise. smile

I was in Boise yesterday. Sort of. whistle Im in Las Vegas and we flew right over Boise on our way to Salt Lake City where I had my connecting flight to Vegas. Cant wait to go back. Didn't get to see much there yesterday. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Exactly 6 months from today I will arrive in Boise for the meet! I plan on arriving on the Thursday

I'm still working out some details for the hotel and I'll post the info soon.

Also looking at options for the awards banquet. I have done some searching already but if you are aware of any places that would be suitable, let me know.

It's also getting to that time of year where I start preparing a list of possible attendees. If you are coming or are strongly considering it, please send me a private message or email me at aaron@fgmcc.com.

Thanks!