2011 Western Meet Announcement

Canuck

MOTORFEST%20CORRECT%2002.jpg

Northwest Motorfest

Boise, ID

July 8-10, 2011

http://www.rpmprod.com/2011_Motorfest_Information.html

2011 Western Meet Page: click here

This will be the largest event that the FGMCC has attended for the Western Meet with nearly 1,000 cars expected. Northwest Motorfest includes a show, cruising, stop light drags, burnout contests, and more. Based on the initial response from members, the 2011 meet should have another great turnout.

I will post updated information regarding the accommodations as it becomes available. If you want to provide any suggestions on how to make the meet better, please feel free to email or send me a private message.

I will see you there!

fgmcc

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres 11 days between the Eastern Meet and the Western Meet. Totaly do-able. Anyone with me? cool From my house if I left 1 week before the Carlisle show at 2695 miles I could do 385 miles a day average and have plenty of time to meet members on the way and with 11 days to get to Boise at 2324 miles I could do 211 miles per day average and have way more than enough time to meet members on the way there and even stop and see old friends I havent seen forever that moved to the midwest on my way to Idaho. Of course I would need 3 1/2 weeks off from work and make a lot more money than I do now, but hey, I can dream. Cant I? grin

Need to get the VIII logo from Dave grin

I should have time to make it this weekend, Ian. smile

Ya know, I think that this is gonna end up being one "Crazy 8" meet! It's our 8th Western Meet (VIII), it's Boise's 8th Annual Northwest Motorfest, and it begins on July 8th. Not only that, but Crazy Davey might even be able to make it again! Pretty cool, eh?!

The FGMCC will be bringin' it to Boise!

cool

Dave

You know that I'll be there. My family lives in Boise, so it's a great way to spend the weekend. I'd love to have my Mother meet all the members from FGMCC. For you single guys my sister lives there also.

It looks like I'll have a 2-day drive to get there but the drive through Eastern Washington and Oregon is very nice. Looking forward to another nice cruise in the Monte. April and I are thinking that it will be just the 2 of us without the kids. smile

I've been looking at some hotel options. If you see something you like let me know. Royce is going to drive to Boise and check out what hotels are suitible. smile

WOW!! That sure sounds like a great place for a Meet. I'm sure you guys will do the Club proud!

Hmmm...now if I could get enough time off, maybe a plane ride away?

Wow!! That would cost a fortune to fly your car in, but I'm sure it would be wouth it. kicking Would be more fun to drive it though. winklol

WOW!! That sure sounds like a great place for a Meet. I'm sure you guys will do the Club proud!

I will pick you up.

Originally Posted By: footballubet

I will pick you up.

Yes, Jake works for Enterprise now. J/K, LOL.

lol

Originally Posted By: Shadow Gray SS
Originally Posted By: footballubet

I will pick you up.

Yes, Jake works for Enterprise now. J/K, LOL.

Just make sure to unwrap the car before you drive it! lol

These guys organizing the event are fantastic. They are going to ensure we have a nice place for the group and will fit to our schedule. Sounds like we will be getting the red carpet treatment.

The more I look at the photos from the 2010 event, the more I'm falling in love with the event. So much to do during the weekend. smile

I updated the western Meet page on the site. Further updates will be made as I receive the information.

I'm not sure why I'm so excited already since it is still over 10 months away. I guess I've just been looking at this event for many years and now I'm looking forward to finally attending it. smile