K5 build

robs70monte

Well i know this isnt a Monte Carlo but its a Project this is my first truck drove it for 2 years till last week the transfer case went all i have for now is some befor pic but ill take some of the after pics 2 marw theres still much work to be done right now its sitting on 33inch tires i have a 6 inch lift theat well be going in soon and i have to finish the driver side floor pan i finished the bed 2 months ago so heres a few rusty befor pics got all the new metal form lmc trucks

a>[/img]

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

Ill take some pics of the bed floor soon the hardest part was lifting the body up 1 inch on the driver side jest got to love the ny rust

The links work fine!

I had a 90 full size Jimmy, loved that truck. I did a custom paint job on it and redid the whole thing, made it too nice to drive, and it was my daily driver. It ended up spending more time in the garage than anything, I sold it not too long after I started on the Monte. I do miss the truck, always loved that body style, it remained the same for so many years, I had about 4 of them. I need to get some pics of mine up

Nice work on yours, its nice that parts are plentiful for them. THey all had some nasty rust issues, especially here in Pa!