quick question??????????????

hey all....I got all new control arm bushings and ball joints..cleaned up the control arms so now my question is...are the spindles left & right specific and the same for the cross shaft that the upper bushings go on to..are those left or right specific?..jus wondering and trying to picture my self putting all this back together. Also how can you tell if you should replace the springs? thanks guys!!!

Spindles are left/right. Cross shaft??? Are you talking about where the alingment shims would go,if so there are the same. You have gone this far dont even think about NOT replaceing springs,if you dont you will kick yourself later..

Sorry, I don't remember. I would like to put in my .02 cents about not using urethane bushings. I just emptied a can of silicone spray on the right side to quiet it (squeek) down. Now I need a can for the left side. On bumps my car sounds like it's 41 years old!

Bruce

cool spindles are not right/left specific..great! And yes the cross shaft i was refering to is that part where they adjust the alignment...good to hear those can go on either side..i marked the control arms to remember which side they go on. And your right Mikstudie..I might as well get new springs since everything else will be new besides their no that expensive. im having a shop press the bushings in for me..I told them to make sure they grease the hell outta them cuz I dont wanna hear no squeeks either..lol

thanks guys for the help!