bulkhead wiring question

D.E

Upon reinstall wiring the bulkhead plug has a orange wire in the left side bottom of the bulkhead plug that I can't remember where goes under hood.I checked with a continuity tester and found it has no con anywhere.I did rewrap all the harness under dash and hood and can't seem to find out where that wire goes.Bought a wiring diagram from Ausley but not to good pics of that part of harness.Thanks for help

It may help to list:

- Year

- With or W/O A/C

- Engine

Only orange wire that comes to mind on my 71 350 NO A/C is for the heater fan mtr.

71 with factory A/C when I couple connector together outside on bench try to run a continuity tester to all wires and this wire has no continuity anywhere.If you look on fusepanel side of bulkhead they are no pins fro that wire.I do seem to remember a inline fuse up at the a/c box maybe when I put it all back on firewall it will come to me.Don't know how to add pis not a computer person.If anyone has a close up pic of that part of firewall would appricate it.That wire boo is not very good Thanks

I'm not sure what you are calling a bulk head but if it is an orange wire located by the a/c and heater relays by the evaporator case. I do not think it is used on a/c cars. I think it was used on non a/c cars only for the blower