Parts vendors for montes

Hey everyone, I have searched around alot for companies that carry monte parts in the last two years. I figured i would share my info to help out anyone who is starting to restore a monte. hopefully others will chime in and i will learn of new places myself. I know theres plenty of vendors that carry chevelle parts, but few that have specific listings for montes. First company on the list of vendors is Koni's Klassics in michigan. Leo is a good guy for parts and info. I don't know of another company that is into restoring monte carlos like his.If anyone knows of someone that sells used monte parts, throw some names out there. Most people know of year one, and opgi. Opgi website is good cause for a first timer they let you know some basic info about the part. Like where it is located and what it is made for. The Parts place is another good place to get parts for. Classic muscle i recently found that has a very nicely laid out website and customer service has been good. Champion chevelle is one place that has good prices on parts.Everyone knows about Ebay ofcourse. i have bought several things from a company on ebay called south west muscle and classics. they seem to have a good amount of knowledge on montes and what i have gotten in used parts have been real happy with.Jared richey on this website has a ton of parts also.I am all about supporting the smaller guys. Sometimes you have to go with whomever has what you need. I try to stay away from china parts, but that seems to be a problem more and more.

Keith you forgot my favorite site ausley's chevelle they show their Monte parts by * next to the part number. When I first started buying parts it was year one and opgi I have found year one and opgi to be higher price then ausley's' ground up, national parts depot.

Every Place you listed is listed in our "Parts Sources" link. Don't forget Jim at Muscle Cars Only, another great place to get parts. If only you had checked out the site's Part Sources you would not have had to waste two years putting your list together and could have spent that time working on your Monte smilesmile

Another great place to look for parts is at our Eastern Meet this year being held at the GM Nationals in Carlisle. Not only can you shop for parts but it gives you a great opportunity to meet a lot of our members.

Rob

Yeah i spent alot of time looking up who has the best prices on all the parts.I had run across the resource list along time ago. Some of these companies websites need to be made better. I know i have saved thousands shopping for the best price, and saved hundreds on the free shipping from opgi.I am planning on coming the the eastern meet.My car should be on the road after 10 years sitting in the garage lol