Extra body mount bushings for bbc

Hey guys, so I km putting my body on the frame this weekend and was going over my body mount bushing kit. My car was originally a 350 so I ordered the kit from opgi but I now have a 454 in it so I ordered the extra bushings for the bbc. Does anyone know where these extra bushings are supposed too go?

as Sam answered this one a bit ago ...there are 2 body mounts on each side at the fire wall on the curvy part of the frame

ummmm you asked this Dec. 28

hey guys my cars finally painted going too take the frame down in a few weeks and get it on. quick question, I bought all new body mounts and the optional 2 extra ones for a 454, my car had a 350 but I figured I would need these two extra mounts. Does anyone know where they are supposed too go?

no problem at all ryder.... when you get doing restorations and other stuff there are soo many different ways and opinions and products out there..I think I have about a hundred bookmarks in my monte parts and procedures folder I forget I have duplicates too...I bookmark stuff that I find because when its time to do that thing or buy that thing its there...hopefully

What part of the prov. are you in btw?

Ha sorry boots, I didn't realize, I'm on a lot of forums lately asking questions I forgot about that... Sorry

Dont worry about it. I thought I had made a mistake one time but I was mistaken.

Rob

I am looking to get some axle work done near you..little town called ayr..narrowing and internal goodies

ok Vince how the heck did you stand it up on the firewall ??

awesome work there too !!!..what king of headers did you select ???they look very clean and tight...what I am looking for

I am looking to get some axle work done near you..little town called ayr..narrowing and internal goodies

awesome work there too !!!..what king of headers did you select ???they look very clean and tight...what I am looking for

I know the town, not alot out there lol. The headers I used are Hedman elite shorty headers part # 68618. They fit real nice ordered 2 other set prior too these ones that were supposed too work and did not, apparently a lot of shops think Chevelle is the same but the engine sits back further then a Chevelle, I'd definately suggest these headers, for 590ish the quality is amazing their made in the USA and 3/8 flange which was very important for me too have

I don't know about Vince but I stood my car up on the firewall with 5 other guys and a 24 of coors lol