In-line tube parts

Has anyone out there used in line tube master cylinders or power break boosters? I ordered the kit and the surfacing on the top of the master cylinder looks like it was done by somebody on a tequila hangover with a grinder. I ran a flat file over in a couple times and there’s no way that top lid is going to seal. The Studs on the master cylinder are some metric size. They are not 3/8 -16 because the original lock nuts will not go on them, And the nuts that came with the kit were too big for a 3/8 bolt. The distribution block must be machined incorrectly the brake light will not go off after pulling the switch from the block and using a depth mic to measure the switch is long enough to ground out and turn the light on. I know I’m venting but I have bought Tubing from them before and it was a good quality this kit that I received the quality is terrible. Just wanted to know if anyone else had any trouble with them with these parts. Anyway anyone have any suggestions where I can get a good power brake booster from?

John S

Not on boosters or cylinders. I bought a cowl grille kit from them and they had no way to hold the grille to the car but they told me it was my problem and didn't want to refund me. That was the last time I will call them. I can't remember who I bought mine from. A company out of Ohio but I can't find my receipt. I would return them. Good luck

I got this one from Summit, but it's available from multiple sources. It appears to be out of stock if trying direct from the "Right Stuff' website (getdiscbrakes.com). Haven't installed it yet, but the quality looks good so far, & no bad reviews anywhere. Google the part number & it'll show you a bunch of hits. If you want the one with the Delco-Moraine stamp the other way, order RPB1008. If you don't care about the stamp at all, they offer - RPB1003

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/rsd-rpb1001

Steve from brakeboosters is retiring in 2 weeks. He has a buyer close to him that he’s selling the business to. He’ll stay on to help him through the transition. The new guy is going to use the same plater and polisher. Just got back my booster and brake parts back for my bb 70. Parts are perfect.