Club Award

That is great.  Thanks to everyone who is attending this meet.

Thanks also to Jared for planning this years Eastern Meet.  It takes a lot of time and dedication to put on a club meet.  From arranging for door prizes to arranging for a hotel, arranging for a restaurant which can handle an award dinner, to arranging activities to keep people entertained to getting the award plaques.  None of this work would mean a thing if we did not have members to attend.  From the list of attendees it looks like we had attendees from way down in Florida to up near the Canada border, 

With all meets, we run into issues, and this one was no different.  The main challenge with this meet was with about 2 1/2 weeks till the meet, the award plaques arrived at Jared's house with them being damaged  by UPS during shipping.  Jared notified me right away and with Jared sending me pictures of the damage to the shipping box and damage to the plaques I was able to get all of the plaques replaced within about a week and a half.  I think the new plaques arrived with only about a week before the meet.  

One thing we can not have any control over is the weather but it looks like the weather has been fantastic for you people at the meet.  Enjoy your final evening at the meet and everyone have a safe trip home.

Rob

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Brew said:

Man I would love to have been able to go. My car just isn’t ready yet. 
Next year!

Brew, speaking from experience, my Monte wasn't ready either. This was my 1st FGMCC meet and I'm having a blast even without my car. Great group of people on the forum but also in person. Just saying .........

• Like 4