exhaust

sendo

It looks a lot like what was on mine when I bought it. I changed the front  pipes and will probably leave the rest, it looks fine but with the rippled bends and squashed areas really reduce flow. I would go with mandrel bent if I was changing it.

• Like 1

Though Inline Tube isn't really high on my list of vendors after some issues, the price direct from them is considerably less than their ebay price. Keep in mind, with ebay, they say 'free shipping', though it's built into the price of $1172. Direct from them is cheaper at $939, but you have to see what the shipping will be. Most of the time (but not always), it's better to get the parts direct from the Inline site, as the shipping may be better depending where they're shipping it to. If you have a coupon code, it'll work there too, not with the ebay site.

https://www.inlinetube.com/products/chx7010

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, not me. My 70 SS has the last 3" system from the now closed Torque Tech. "Barn Find" 71 402 has pypes 2 1/2 head pipes going to an "in stock" flowmaster system that I removed the welded on flowjunk mufflers and installed dynomax ultraflow mufflers. 

Ground up used to have a stock exhaust kit with resonators or a kit without also for like 650. I was going to purchase that for "Barn Find" and the 71 402 4speed Monte but alas I do not see it listed anymore. 😡☹️