Where does everything go????

V8Freak

i've been slowly working on my 70 and its almost at the put back together point of the resto. Any tips on places I can go to get diagrams or anything for reassembly? I'm almost willing too go out and find a basketcase for like 1000 or 1500 around there just too look at. What do you guys think?

Do you own an assembly manual? It sounds as if you will need that at a minimum. cheaper than a 1K basket case car, that's for sure!

I second what Allan said... Last big project I worked on was R&R of a engine in a 88 Camaro (Fuel injected) I am so glad we took pictures as we went, because it was months before we got around to putting it back in and all the lines have to go back to the right places, and without the pictures it would have been a pain...

Ian

The manuals are a priceless tool for the cars. I had a ton of coffee cans around with labels on them for all the parts, but it always seems you take something off and think to yourself...Yea Ill remember where that went! It takes a while, but it does come together

You have an assembly manual right here, all of us members and It's only 20 bucks a year!!The knowledge of all the people here we could walk you thru it blind folded! Some of us are here all day long cuz we have no lives! lol

Mike