ALMOST NEEDED HELP....

Capri's 71 SS

I have not used my laptop for about 3 weeks - it was just sitting on the living room floor. Then this week, with the surgery, I brought it upstairs to the bedroom & have been using it - no problems. Last night, I went upstairs, got the laptop & brought it outside to the deck & used it. When it was time to come inside, I unplugged and picked it up. I hear all this JINGLING. I am like, "what is that noise????"

Well, I start flipping it around trying to hear where it is coming from....I stick my finger in one of the little doors that has a flap to open it & tip the laptop....OUT POURS ALL THESE COINS!!! quarters, dimes, nickles, pennies! Greg & I were like, OMG, where did this come from & when did it happen??? So, we ask Sir Drake (the 3 year old) and he proudly tells us that he put them in there! LMAO! Who knows when he did it or how long they have been in there. Fortunately, no damage was done (I don't think) and all is working just fine. I just had to share the story. Here I was thinking, I was gonna have to call Allan to help me figure out what the strange noise was.

Darn kids crazy

Well Capri, maybe he's on a good track there..piggy banks have slots in them, so in a 3 year olds mind..any thing with a slot must be the place to put your coins and save them for later....and you could look at it like.."hey at least he's trying to save his money already"....LOL.