72 Monte Custom on TV show, "All Girls Garage"

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

... as soon as you retire you’re going to fall apart ( see example as noted J.T.). 

I'm starting to wonder about that...

17 minutes ago, willie said:

i know they will be begging me to stay. LOL NOPE!!!

Don't even consider it! Cut the cord and enjoy your free time!

Dennis remember the job is part time, only 3.5-4 hrs a day. I figure some time end of May, maybe June.

Joe i think you got used to spending your time in that hot tub, so you relaxed too much. lol

19 minutes ago, willie said:

Joe i think you got used to spending your time in that hot tub, so you relaxed too much. lol

I was just in it a couple hours ago, hoping it would loosen up my back, but it didn't work any miracles.

I certainly am a lot more relaxed though, a LOT less stress on a daily basis not having to go to the old job. I used to get migraines every couple months too, or quite a lot more frequent for a period there, but haven't had one since early March. Coincidence, not sure, but I'm not complaining.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I was just in it a couple hours ago, hoping it would loosen up my back, but it didn't work any miracles.

I certainly am a lot more relaxed though, a LOT less stress on a daily basis not having to go to the old job. I used to get migraines every couple months too, or quite a lot more frequent for a period there, but haven't had one since early March. Coincidence, not sure, but I'm not complaining.

So you traded migraines for lower back and etc pain. Hmmm 🤔 

8 minutes ago, Dtret said:

So you traded migraines for lower back and etc pain. Hmmm 🤔 

Yeah, not much of a bargain,  is it 😄

Probably because I'm sitting on my a** a lot more now, but those crappy chairs at work weren't any good either, looking back. My back hurt a lot there too, especially when working nights and trying to 'relax' there.

• 4 weeks later...

Watching the latest episode of the Courtney Hansen show, I noticed a first gen Monte in their shop. That alone, not too bad a show 😄. Really though, she seems pretty cool to work with.

20221006_074949.jpg

20221006_075059.jpg

• Like 3

Good eyes Joe!!!   I thought i seen it also but i dont have the tech knowledge to back the show up and check!   

She does seem pretty cool to work for on the show, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. I will still be watching!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Leghome said:

It is being repeated on Velocity this morning at 11:30 according to my menu on Xfinity

I saw it on the channel guide as well. At first I got excited, then I remembered it was the same show. Growing old sucks 🤣.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, willie said:

Hey Joe, Look at the bright side, no pain for a few seconds!! LOL

That was short lived. Not happy now...