I bought my first electric ride.

Dtret

Was out ambulance (parts) chasing and ended up with no parts but I got a new ride. Complete with rumble seat and backup alarm. I got some parts yesterday so I’m good. I get to go get some today too. 

F456769F-5F41-401E-9E82-41AF9C27B8BD.jpeg

1C2934A1-5693-4FE8-9A69-C798A7820752.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Nice, however I'd stick with the gas guzzling SS in the background ! 

Mike and forground!!!   Both SS's!!!    

Nice going Dennis, your catching up to me!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Way to ruin a good thing. Ugh. There are two other SS’s in there also besides the blue one and the exiled chevelle. I got the gas guzzler down pat. Just trying to do my”green “ part. I guess it’s just payback for all the black tire marks. 

• Like 1

Steve i don't know what Dennis is doing he has no time to be playing with that cart he has a 70 to finish!!!  You can play with the cart after you finish the 72!!!!    LOL

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, willie said:

Steve i don't know what Dennis is doing he has no time to be playing with that cart he has a 70 to finish!!!  You can play with the cart after you finish the 72!!!!    LOL

That’s pos70 is never getting finished. All the energy I have left I use to think about working on it. And that makes me sleepy. Lol. I’m still hunting for the proper 72. I hope I don’t find it. Off to wire a trailer. 

• Like 5