Dennis T This Is For You

Rob Peters

He Dennis, I am not sure if this will make you cheer or cry.  Did you hear about the tractor trailer that crashed on the Pennsylvania Turnpike that overturned yesterday (Friday) morning.  It was not a very ap"PEEL"ing situation.  It closed the PA Turnpike for hours. 

The truck overturned on an embankment creating a very slippery slope.

Here is a link to the local news story:  https://www.wtae.com/article/two-tractor-trailers-involved-in-crash-on-pennsylvania-turnpike-in-westmoreland-county/44395828#

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: 

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Kinda reminds me of Harry Chapin's song 30,000 pounds of bananas. It is about a tractor trailer crash in Scranton, PA. 

18 hours ago, Dtret said:

Road trip. I am kinda hungry. That’s pretty funny Sir. 

Sir! Sir? ?... Caution Dennis !!! 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🤣... His name is Rob ;)....

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Searsman said:

Sir! Sir? ?... Caution Dennis !!! 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🤣... His name is Rob ;)....

No Sir. Elders deserve respect. No matter what they try to do to me. But he is pushing the limits. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5