Blue Suede Cruise

GREENSHOTRODS

Was just curious on how many guys from here are planning on being at Norwalk for the show? Some big " IF'S " if I will be able to make it or not but I would love to be there! I went last year for the 348/409 national meet and had a great time!

I am not going.  For some people here, it is coming on the heels of our Eastern Meet in May, our Mini-Meet in June, and one more Mini-Meet in Syracuse.  Another reason some are not going is it is not a club sponsored meet so insurance concerns enter into the mix as far as group functions are concerned.  BTW for a meet to be a club sponsored function, everyone in attendance as part of the group would have to be a dues paying member of the First Generation Monte Carlo Club.

For those who who are going the weather may or may not be a factor.  Some rain in the forecast each day except Sunday.  Saturday looks to be the worst day as far as rain goes but Friday looks to be the worst day for a rain and heat is concerned, mostly heat with temperatures in the mid 90's and a heat index of almost 105.  Everyone please stay hydrated.

rob

• Like 3

I'm a NO as mentioned, the eastern meet, and 2 mini meets in such close schedule made it undoable for me. 

I hope some members that are attending take lots of pictures of all the Monte's. 

Weather is always an issue, the heat, the rain, and so on. I spend more time on my cooler prep for show days than anything, like Rob said, stay hydrated. 

• Like 1

I am not but wanted to go. I have my nephews graduation party to go to.

Now I see the weather forecast, hope it changes for those that are going.

• Like 1