Massive amount of NOS 1970-1972 Monte Parts

I have a ton of NOS monte parts for sale. I purchased a load this summer and just getting to sort out the pile. There is way too much stuff to list it all. Please let me know what you need. The best way to get a hold of me is call between 3PM and 10PM at (603) 490-0767. I will be going too Carlise at the end of the month if anyone wants me to bring anything for them to help save on shipping. a lot of stuff was 1970 .  These are (1970 NOS) grille, 2 sets of front fenders, front bumper, grill emblems (I have 6). hood spiers (I have3).  These are 71-72 Plastic inner fenders (2 sets) almost every piece of trim for the cars (X 2 ) except I have NO 1972 REAR TRIM  71 hood spier 72 hood spier, 2 sets of Rear Quarters, I have a ton of very good used pats as well . I am located in Salem NH if anyone wants to come by. Thanks Steve 

104_5203.JPG

104_5202.JPG

104_5188.JPG

104_5165.JPG

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Denny said:

looking for ss 454 fender emblems also not rocker trim but the trim above the rockers full length and both sides

Denny, Stephen doesn't visit the site too often. You may get a quicker response calling him. He is a great guy to deal with. His number is in the first post. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Monte Carlo Man 72 said:

I am looking for the 3peice chrome trim on a 72 monte carlo just below the trunk lid that runs tail light to tail light. I have some ding in it.

Think I saw Jared had one, was nos put on a car taken right back off.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 8:46 PM, Monte Carlo Man 72 said:

I am looking for the 3peice chrome trim on a 72 monte carlo just below the trunk lid that runs tail light to tail light. I have some ding in it.

On 11/3/2023 at 8:48 PM, Monte Carlo Man 72 said:

On 11/3/2023 at 8:48 PM, Monte Carlo Man 72 said:

Sorry I don't have any good ones. thanks Steve 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2023 at 8:46 PM, Monte Carlo Man 72 said:

Sent you a message.